- Verderon calculates environmental impacts every day from online process data
- If online data is unavailable, inputs can be fetched from ERP or LCI databases
- You can see updates for environmental impacts every day, and base your decisions on them
- Makes presenting results easy and understandable
- You can easily test what effects will be made by e.g., changing an energy source
- Everyone in the organization can see the same data from the dashboards
- Dashboards are visual and easy to understand
VERDERON AND LIFE CYCLE ASSESSMENT
Verderon is based on the standardized Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) method (ISO 14040 & 14044), that measures the environmental impacts of a product or a service. If you are not familiar with LCA, do not worry, we are here to help.
- Environmental impacts can be calculated at product level
- Product level environmental footprint values respond to end-clients' needs.
Verderon uses data sources like process measurements, energy and water consumptions, values from historian data collection and ERP system etc. Different LCA software and databases can be integrated with Verderon.
Verderon dashboard shows process environmental impact almost in real-time. Data collection and LCA calculation are done automatically and periodically. After implementing Verderon results are shown in visual dashboards for different users via Grafana, PowerBI or another existing user interface.
Dashboards shows e.g.
- Calculated CO2-emissions for different time period
- CO2-emission compared to production volume
- Source of emissions, how impact divided between energy, transport, waste, etc.
Other environmental impacts can include e.g., footprints on land use, fresh water, air pollution, toxicity, radiation, etc.
HOW VERDERON DIFFERS FROM OTHER SUSTAINABILITY SOFTWARE
- Using real data from your company and manufacturing gives more exact data of your operation
- Your manual data collection is significantly reduced
- Verderon gathers data from various sources and creates automated reports
- Environmental impacts and reports presented on end-product level
- Impacts of changes are easy to track and results are transparent and reliable
- Adapt to changing environmental impact demands